The words and terms below, when used in this contract, have the meaning given here, unless the context clearly implies otherwise and will govern the Player’s use of the Website.
Betting or Bets: for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions include, without limitation, wagering, gaming, and gambling conducted in relation to any and/or all of the Services offered on the Website.
MODIFICTION TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Condition represent the entire Agreement and understanding between you and us and cannot be modified except as expressly provided in clause 4.1 above. For the avoidance of doubt this expressly excludes any variation or change to these Terms and Conditions given orally. By chat, SMS, email or other such means inadvertently or otherwise by our individual customer service representative or any other Tribal Casino representative.
You acknowledge and agree that the following intellectual property rights which include but are not limited to Intellectual Property on the Service, in our e-mails and in any other correspondence, shall at all times remain vested in us or our licensors:
any trademarks, logos and trade names;
domain names, database rights and all related software, including content published or used on it.
All materials, including (but not limited to) design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, including their selection and arrangement, software compilations, underlying source code and software in relation to the Service are the copyright of a member of the Tribal Casino, or its applicable licensors.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, personal licence to such intellectual property rights for the sole purpose of displaying the Service on Your personal computer (or other device) and for transacting with it in strict accordance with these Terms. Any other use of such material and content ("Material") is strictly prohibited. In particular You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with or create derivative works of such material.
If any of the Service material is downloadable or can be printed, then such material can only be downloaded to a single personal computer (or other device) and hard copies may only be printed for Your own personal and non-commercial use. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to You by downloading.
You may not transfer, copy, reproduce, distribute, exploit or make any other use of this Service material other than to display on Your device screen or to view the content on a print out. Our Service must not be linked to any other website without our permission.
In order to use some parts of the Service You may need to download software. Applicable third party terms are detailed in the Third Party Software section .
The licence granted to You to use any software or products on or available from the Service, whether obtained electronically or by other means, shall automatically terminate if You attempt to or reverse engineer, counterfeit, mutilate, forge, alter or otherwise tamper with the same in any way, or You are otherwise in breach of these Terms.
In addition, any use by You or a third party of the Service which is illegal, mechanically or electronically reproduced, if not obtained through legitimate channels or if such use contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors shall be in breach of this Agreement.
The following acts (“Prohibited Acts”) are expressly prohibited in relation to Your use of the Service and will constitute a material breach of the Terms:
1. Use of the Service when Underage;
2. Fraud or attempt to defraud;
3. Money Laundering (including where this is linked to terrorist funding);
4. Involvement in collusion, match rigging, or cheating of any kind (including obtaining any unfair advantage);
5. Placing bets:
5.1 which may breach the governing rules of the relevant sport or event in question;
5.2 which may jeopardise the integrity of the sport or event in question;
5.3 on an event that has already occurred or there is a clear indication of the likely outcome;
5.4 on the basis of ‘inside information’ known to the Customer which is not in the public domain;
6 Suspicious Betting Activity ;
7. You are in a jurisdiction (or a citizen of a jurisdiction) that makes the provision of our Service to You or Your use of the Service illegal;
8. You are trying to use the Service from any other territory where we do not accept custom;
9. Any other criminal activity;
10. Bonus or promotional abuse;
11. Opening Duplicate Account(s).
Where we have reason to believe that You (or Your account) are connected to Prohibited Act(s), or otherwise we have reason to believe that:
1. You are connected to Prohibited Acts elsewhere;
2. You are in breach of the Terms of Your Agreement;
3. You are or have been subject to any bankruptcy, insolvency, or criminal proceedings; or
4. You have made any chargebacks, reversals, or cancel or deny any deposits into Your account,
We will have the right at our sole discretion in respect of any Coral Group account held by You to:
5. Refuse a bet or any part of a bet offered to us;
6. Void any accepted bets and withhold settlement (there may be other instances where we may void a bet as detailed under the specific sport/event in our rules, or otherwise as instructed by the appropriate regulator or authority);
7. Temporarily freeze Your account(s) and prevent the use of the Service. Accounts may remain temporarily frozen if any internal or external investigations are ongoing;
8. Permanently close Your account(s) and terminate this Agreement;
9. Withhold all or part of Your account balances or stakes (which will be deemed as forfeited by You);
10. Recover any affected or applicable bonuses, winnings, pay-outs or deposits;
11. (In respect of 7.2 (IV) above, seek compensation for any unpaid deposits, including any expenses incurred by us the process of collecting a deposit;
12. Inform the applicable authorities, regulator, or external parties (including other gambling operators) and supply the relevant Customer information.
13. Any monies withheld or recovered may be used to settle any liabilities we incur as a result of Your actions.
14. We will not be liable for any loss or damage which You may incur as a result of any Prohibited Acts. You agree to cooperate in any investigation in respect of Prohibited Acts.
15. For the purposes of this section, Suspicious Betting Activity refers to (but is not limited to) the following circumstances:
16. Where there is an excessive frequency and/or highly unusual pattern of bets placed on the same selection(s) in a short space of time (when compared with normal betting patterns);
17. Where the theoretical probability of those selection(s) winning at the time of bet(s) placement, based on the odds offered, is largely inconsistent with the theoretical probability of those selection(s) winning based on their starting prices;
18. Where the integrity of an event (or events) has been called into question, including, for example, (but not limited to) where one (or more) of the participants in an event displays exceptional form which we reasonably believe was known to You or someone connected to You prior to the event, but was concealed from the public generally in order to gain an unfair advantage with any bets placed;
19. Where we have reason to believe that You have used unfair external factors or influences connected with the event(s) to benefit from the bets placed;
20. Where we have reason to believe that You are acting in collaboration with others or that You are acting other than on Your own behalf.
Where there is an excessive frequency and/or unusual pattern of bets placed on the same selection(s) in a short space of time and where we have reason to believe that the bets are connected, we reserve the right to limit the payment of winnings in respect of those bets to the maximum payout for individual bets on any particular market or markets as set out in the applicable betting rules.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Tribal Casino or that of our affiliates.
We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
The inclusion of a link to another site on Tribal Casino does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Tribal Casino accepts no liability for any of the following:
any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.